Frost mages are a joke.

#0 - Feb. 22, 2010, 5 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just tried a skimirsh 2v2 match in the arena, and this is what happened.

I was with a rogue, 24000 hp, myself 570 resil, 27k hp. Now rogue saps mage, and I charge with him the unholy dk, in a bladestorm he dies easily. I tought we had already won. But no. This @@*@ mage casts iceblock when wer about to dps him, frost novas soon after, kills the rogue(takes awhile) while keeping me sheeped and frost nova'd one time I trinket out and charge, he blinks and im out of intercept range. He then proceeds to sheep me once again, evocates, frost novas, I get bladestorm cd soon off, I use it, he freaking iceblocks again and proceeds to kill me.

Whoever said frost mages aren't op are wrong. Rogue was about 60-70% health or so when we engaged with him, and I was full, and we still couldn't get him.

Having DOUBLE your cooldowns for every fight, sheep lasting 8-12 sec every time, that can be followed with at least another 6 second sleep, is just way too over the top for me. Iceblock shouldn't be allowed to be used twice in any arena match. It's way too OP.

And yeah, I guess I could switch to shield and spellreflect, but yo know I am arms spec not prot spec, if I was prot spec I would use a shield and spellreflect. There is no other class that needs to deal and manage with stupid weapon/shield switching cast macros out there, only warriors, the most nerfed class ever, is.
#66 - Feb. 23, 2010, 5:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8374707867&sid=1