Thank you Blizzard! :)

#1 - Oct. 2, 2012, 10:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just want to say thank you to all the Blizzard staff who worked so hard on Mists of Pandaria. As much as I loved BC, Wrath, and Cata, (and of course vanilla) I have to say that Mists is without a doubt my favorite expansion so far.

From the moment I set foot in Pandaria, I have been enthralled in the quest lines like I haven't been before. I'm usually just rush-rush-rushing through the quests just to squeeze the XP out of them.. but now I find myself stopping to smell the metophorical roses and I actually feel involved in the storyline. Not to mention the beautiful scenery too!

*****Quest spoiler alert!*****

When the Jade Serpent statue fell during that questline I actually found myself gasping (full-on hand-over-mouth gasping too) out loud. And when I saw that the Horde at the Hozen base had captured Anduin? I literally said "Oh [removed]!!" when I saw him.

*****End Quest Spoilers!*****

So yes, I just wanted to say thanks to all the staff (moderators included! <3) I love the way Mists of Pandaria feels so far and I can't wait to get further into it. I hope it's affecting others the same way. I know MoP is getting a lot of flak and I don't know why. Best of luck in Pandaria, fellow WoW Lovers. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - Oct. 2, 2012, 11:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I’m glad you’re enjoying Mists of Pandaria! There have been so many people here at Blizzard that have contributed to it, and I too am continually in awe of seeing the result of so much hard work come together. The landscape, the quests, the music, the art, the little touches… there’s just so much to see and do.

What have been some of your favorite experiences within Mists of Pandaria so far?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - Oct. 3, 2012, midnight
Blizzard Post
10/02/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Vail
What have been some of your favorite experiences within Mists of Pandaria so far?

I like the quest in The Jade forest where I got to snipe Orcs in the head. :D

Sully McLeary’s commentary during that was a hoot!

I enjoyed the Horde counter to that quest series as well. :)