New Talents Suck!

#0 - Oct. 27, 2010, 7:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Good Job Blizzard! Once again the game is going down hill because of major changes. The new talent trees totally take away from the unique class builds that were available previously. With only 41 talent points and 31 being forced into a certain tree, there will be one to two specs that work, which will force players to go into the only specs that work rather than being free to play with the specs until something the player likes is found. First Blizzard took away world pvp, there is no longer a community in World Of Warcraft. Everything is on battlegroups, there is straight up nooooooooo community! In previous WoW times, a player was able to become famous on their servers for world pvp raids. Not anymore, there is NO world pvp anymore, the difference between a pvp server or pve server is that you can get ganked while lvling. Whereas before you joined a PVP server so you could PVP!!! And with a community, the community being all the players on a single server, not a battlegroup that is a community of shared servers that have characters that you will never interact with again after that battleground or arena. . . Also Blizzard has screwed up the entire aspect of players not all looking the same. All new gear that comes out looks exactly the same and characters come out looking like they are twins. One of the best aspects of the old WoW system was that you were a hero in the world and your character was suppose to be unique. Now you have no identity in the world, because your not playing with your world, you play with other servers and everyone looks the same. The last bit of uniqueness that was in WoW was the talent trees. A player could combine multiple specs and still do good with it and feel like their class wasnt like everyother class out there. Now players are forced to put 31 points into a tree before they can enter other trees. The entire speccing process has been lost. Its CRAP! Trying to spec any of my characters I find that most of the points im putting in I dont want to spend there, but there is no other place to put them. Basically its Blizzard has made it so you pick a specialization and every other character that picks that specialization is exactly the same! So Characters all look the same, Classes are all the same, and you dont get to play with other players of the community. Maybe I'm old school and am just addicted to the old way of WoW life. But ever since the Burning Crusade has come out the game has gone nothing but down hill. Blizzard gets lazy than lazier and it never changes. They keep simplifying everything and making the game way to easy and dulling it down for the all the CareBears that whine about every little thing that makes the game not easy for them. The old style of the game was brutal, fun and an adrenaline rush. GJ Blizzard for making this game a piece of @*@@. . .
#22 - Oct. 27, 2010, 9:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm not reading that, but enough inflammatory phrases jumped out and hit me in the face to shut this thread down. If you're really vibing on the train-of-thought, wall-of-text type of posts, I suggest a diary.