I cant transfer my character..

#1 - Sept. 17, 2012, 7:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
heya!

I want to change my faction on my paladin. So on friday I bought more gametime with my credti card and it worked. BUT it was my last 13 euro.. so I didnt had more money after buying that. On sunday I wanted to know if my scholarship money was in my bank.. so I tried to pay for transfer for my paladin. But it didnt work because I still didnt had money in my bank.. I tried several times on sunday.

Today I got money.. my scholarship was in my bank; and I tried to pay for transfer like 15 minutes ago. But I get "ERROR : Contact blizzard for suuport (etc) or choose anoher payment method".

So I asked in general chat if someone knew what I can do resolve this issue.. and someone told me that if I try to pay something more then 3 times my credit card will be locked for 24 hours.
Still I googled it.. and a boy/girl with the same issue had made a forum about this. BUT she/he said that when she tried to pay she got "ERROR. You have tried more then three times to pay and cant pay" or something like that.
So my first question is... Is my credit card locked for 24 hours? Because I dont udnerstand why I got another error.. then he/she did."

However I asked in general chat again an another boy/girl said that maybe my credit card couldnt pay over internett.. but I could pay for more gametime.. but maybe transfer etc are something else?

Please help ! :D
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#4 - Sept. 17, 2012, 8:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Already answered in your other thread. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5349015802