MoP Level 90 Arena Tournament?

#1 - Sept. 13, 2012, 2:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Anyone got anything towards this? I remember us being promised a 90 Tournament Server with full Mists gear "before obtaining it ourselves" or something like that if we purchased Arena Pass.

Anyone heard anything about it?
Forum Avatar
Community
#3 - Sept. 13, 2012, 3:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This was not a promise that it would be possible, you can actually see my post about it if you like here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3888939613?page=2#21

We hope that we can have the level 90 Arena Pass realm up and active within weeks after the release of Mists. So it might be possible, if the realm is up soon enough, that you can get full Malevolent gear on the Arena Pass before it is even possible to have the full set on the live realms. This is because the Conquest per week cap limits the speed you can get it on live realms, but you can get the full set straight away on Arena Pass :D
Forum Avatar
Community
#5 - Sept. 13, 2012, 3:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Wasn't it a promise that we will eventually get one though? I wasn't sure of wording with when we get it though.

Oh yes, there will definitely be a level 90 Arena Pass. Also, If you purchased access to the 2012 Arena Pass earlier this year then you receive free access to the level 90 one! :D

You can find out a little bit of the information for the level 90 Arena Pass realm in the FAQ here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/arena/arena-faq

13/09/2012 16:08Posted by Recycle
Also, fun fact, the post you linked me actually is a quote to me, hahahaha.
Small world isn't it? :p
Forum Avatar
Community
#8 - Sept. 13, 2012, 3:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
13/09/2012 16:42Posted by Recycle
Now totally OT, what class do you play in PvP? You're posting here, you're bound to do PvP.
Of course I do ^^ I have mentioned my main class is a warrior many times here on the forums, but I dabble in a few other classes too.

13/09/2012 16:31Posted by Eléctrica
Good good! Will there be a notice a week or two before it goes live?
Unfortunately I do not know how much notice will be given for when it will be live, but keep an eye on the blog as when it is announced, the information will be there.