Raise the toothpick droprate to 50%...

#0 - Oct. 20, 2009, 5:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
...but make them drop two at a time.

It'll have the same overall drop rate: right now it's 10 every 10%, so theoretically that's one per bag. This way, it'd be two every other bag, for a theoretical drop rate of one per bag as well.

Ok, maybe 50% is too much, but play around with the numbers, so we have a bigger chance to see it.

Please :(
#13 - Oct. 20, 2009, 11:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
...but make them drop two at a time.

It'll have the same overall drop rate: right now it's 10 every 10%, so theoretically that's one per bag. This way, it'd be two every other bag, for a theoretical drop rate of one per bag as well.

Ok, maybe 50% is too much, but play around with the numbers, so we have a bigger chance to see it.

Please :(

Are your teeth that dirty that you need them to drop more often?
#19 - Oct. 21, 2009, 12:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Would changing the drop rate on the toothpicks truly be game changing? I mean my god.. you might actually make some of your customers happy...

Wouldn't want that.

As much as giving out freebies is your definition of fun, we don't think everybody should get everything just for logging in. We feel the toothpicks aren't that hard to get and while there could be some people with bad luck here and there, anybody I know who consistently worked at this event got the one they needed for the achievement.
#71 - Oct. 21, 2009, 7:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
140 Headless Horseman Kills, and 280 trick or treats and no Hallowed Helm.

I'm just sayin'.

Keep that up for the remaining 10 days of the event and it is quite likely that you will get the Hallowed Helm... though we were talking about toothpicks here - do you not have any of those yet either?
#78 - Oct. 21, 2009, 8:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I've also been killing HH at every opportunity *including last year* and still haven't won the helm on my achievement main (used to be my main, but he's a shadow priest, maybe he'll be my main again come 3.3). any chance of making the helm account bound or allowing group members to trade it around for the achievement?

Currently there are no plans to make any changes to the helms or the toothpicks, we still have a lot of time for the event to complete so we will see how it plays out.