Post your CRZ complaints here constructively

#1 - Sept. 7, 2012, 8:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
edit:They are reading this thread, and have they have extended the thread cap! So lets give them actual constructive feedback please.

Things I and many others are unhappy with CRZ as youll read throughout the thread.

Shared resources, mobs, rares, and all the bugs which have been posted on the bug forums.

Yes we play a "MMORPG" its not anti social to want to play with people from our own server as thats where we choose to play.

Low pop servers are getting all the problems of high pop without the benefits. Its already impacting our auction houses as stuff that would normally be farmed and placed on our AHs are going off server now driving prices up dramatically. I do not believe cross server auction houses are the answer. This will also have a negative impact on the economy, and open the flood gates for gold sellers to move their "product" around with ease.

It does not help with guild recruitment as even if we meet good players they still have to pay to transfer over. So its about as useful as the guild recruitment forums.

I dont mind the pvp aspect honestly. I do choose to play on a pvp server.

It is ruining timed world events also. As the zones are in a different time zone.

At the very least we need the choice to opt out of CRZ.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#140 - Sept. 8, 2012, 12:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I can assure you that we’re not ignoring threads discussing cross-realm zones; we’re actively reading your feedback and relaying this information to our developers. I do ask, however, that you provide us with constructive feedback on why you dislike this system rather than offering generic statements saying that you do not enjoy it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#873 - Sept. 22, 2012, 5:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you for the constructive feedback.

We've made a new thread called: Cross-Realm Zones to clarify common feedback, concerns, and bug reports we've been seeing.

Please look over the thread and feel free to continue the discussion if there are additional concerns or feedback you'd like to provide for Cross-Realm Zones.