Regional FlagDeath Knight Tanking - Resources CompilationSource
Target Source
#0 - 2008/10/31 11:13:10 AM
Ah, finally, a great place to have some intelligent discussions about Death Knight mechanics. Gotta love the new 'Tanking' Forum!

I'm pretty sure more players like me are rerolling a Death Knight and to help everyone out a bit, it might be a good idea to post some links to sites that will help you.

If you have any other suggestions; I'll update the main post.

Warning: some links might include out-dated information. Please pay attention to the thread's starting date. It might be wise to start reading posts further in the topic, since they discuss more recent matters.

General: - Official site with an explanation of the new mechanics. - a site for everything that has something to do with Death Knights. - most basics and some lore. - a site with a lot of blogs, sorted on everything that has the Death Knight tag. - biggest hub of PvE information for Death Knights. - Biggest PvP/arena site, DK information.

Starting Area and Leveling Tactics - general walkthrough of the starting area. - tips on fast leveling from 58 to 60. - Project Lore's video 'guide' from the starting area. (watch out; entertainment. Not very in-dept tactics etc.)

Theorycrafting and optimal performance - Tankspot's theorycrafting forums. It's about all tanking classes, though.

Gear Guides Pre-Naxxramas gearing. - A list of all tanking loot available in WotLK sorted by quality.

Videos/streams - Biggest collection of (Death Knight) WoW movies. - (Death Knight) PvP streams.

Below are the old, original movies. - Frost Tanking in The Nexus. - Jayde tanking Drak'Theron Keep as Unholy. - Frost Maintanking.

I hope you understand this compiliation is far from finished. Those are the sites I had on top of my head; please correct me or suggest other/better sites. This is a work in progress, of course. =)

-Edit #1 - Added three videos.
-Edit #2 - Updated the thread a bit with new links to sites rather than specific links, to give the links a longer lifespan and to link to recent and updated information.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#7 - 2008/11/04 02:51:28 PM
Nice one! Definitely worth a sticky ;-)