Real Cute Blizz

#1 - Aug. 27, 2012, 11:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well I guess you guys are right on par with crappy service. I sitll havent gotten beta and Ive been playing for five years. I bought that piece of crap one year service agreement. Now I just want my account ended right now with no problems. You guys did not live up to your agreement so let me out early.

Edit: Harassing language removed.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#37 - Aug. 27, 2012, 11:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ive called, opened gm tickets gone on the forums for customer service, and the whole time with the same stupid thing said. All they do is tell me that it goes by age of your account and when you signed up for the agreement. I'm just fed up because I paid for it and never got it.

When the invites first starting going out they were sent in waves, based on when you signed up for the Annual Pass and how long you the account has been active. There were a few issues with a small portion of the those, that prevented Beta from being added at the time, which was investigated.

Most of those should have been resolved, but there are still a few outstanding ones here and there. I am sorry that you have not yet received beta access, Littlegoofy.

I understand you are frustrated at this point, but could you please submit a Support Site ticket. Just state simply that you have the Annual Pass, and you still need beta access added to the account. We'll see about getting you set up as soon as we can.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#43 - Aug. 27, 2012, 11:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Vrak, he's been providing feedback on the beta forums. I do prefer to give posters here the benefit of the doubt, but he was posting feedback in the last week.

It honestly looks like he's just trying to get out of the AP early.

I saw, and you may be entirely correct. However, just in case there is something more afoot the correct contact point would be to either call Account Services or submit a Support Site ticket.

Edit: If you are able to access the Beta forums, you should also have access to the Beta client and realm. There should be a Beta Account which should be accessible through the Account Management page.

This one should probably be locked up.