Few Hours!?

#1 - Aug. 10, 2012, 3:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I feel this one has kinda gotten out of control. Hopefully things should be up in the next few hours..

So the 10 to 15 minutes you said have jumped all the way to a couple of hours? I've waited for seven hours for this, and now you're adding in more time. This is ridiculous.

EDIT:
I do apologize if it feels like I was stringing you along. I'm always giving you the most recent information I have.

Right now it's not looking like they'll be up tonight, if they are it'll be late.

It's ok Sapperwix. I understand what's going on. Also I apologize everyone for my most recent behavior in the thread. I'm just impatient.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#31 - Aug. 10, 2012, 4:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I do apologize if it feels like I was stringing you along. I'm always giving you the most recent information I have.

Right now it's not looking like they'll be up tonight, if they are it'll be late.

Hence this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6307520888
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#54 - Aug. 10, 2012, 4:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
i dont think the other forum was out of control at all i have no idea why he locked it >.<

Frankly, it's because I'm heading out for the evening. Other very capable people are handling the push but I don't want to leave an open stickied thread unattended.