Beta Realm Maintenance - 8/8/12

Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#1 - Aug. 8, 2012, 5:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings all, the Beta Realms will be coming down at 10:15 am PST for maintenance. I'll be updating this thread with information and time estimates as I receive them.

I estimate the downtime to be between 5 and 7 hours from 10:15.

As usual I keep this thread open and pretty relaxed, still please be constructive and respectful.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#7 - Aug. 8, 2012, 5:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Personally i hope it fixes gear set swapping causing DCs, or alt mousing over equipment slots once again showing other gear for that slot. I depend on that for fast gear swaps and found it very annoying finding stuff in bag the hard way.

I can also hope it fixes more jade forrest bottlenecks or phasing issues that are clearly going to be a problem on launch if not addressed.

The equipment manager DC should be resolved.

What quests specifically are causing you to bottleneck?
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#27 - Aug. 8, 2012, 5:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/08/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Lickmytotemz
Hey Sapper. Any news on whether Admiral Taylor quests are working again? I have 3 unable to hand in.

Very likely.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#46 - Aug. 8, 2012, 6:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Alright, I'm done responding to individual bugs since my answer to the vast majority of them is "should be" or "most likely".

If you're still running into the stated issues in the next patch please respond to/create threads in the beta bug report forum.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#193 - Aug. 8, 2012, 10:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/08/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Lorinall
Hey, Sapper, if you haven't seen it yet, I thought I should make you aware of this comment in the regular Bug Report forum, as it relates to an out-of-date copy-paste file you have laying around:

Fix't
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#195 - Aug. 8, 2012, 10:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/08/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Guldann
Is the World Event for the Attack on Theramore Isle going to be available for testing soon?

We are not currently planning on opening this up for public/beta testing. That may change but for right now we're testing it internally.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#203 - Aug. 8, 2012, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sapper????? Hunny..... Sweet Heart..... Baby Cakes..... any idea how much longer?????

Respectfully as a professional studio representative to a valued customer...

about 2 hours.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#282 - Aug. 8, 2012, 11:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Beta should be back up in the next 15-20. PTR will probably be another hour.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#305 - Aug. 8, 2012, 11:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Beta's coming up now.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#323 - Aug. 9, 2012, 12:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
PTR should be coming up shortly, in the next 10-15.