Help
Regional Flag[Feedback] Redridge MountainsSource
Blue Poster
Target Source
#0 - 2010/06/03 09:42:09 PM
When the servers come back up Redridge will be ready for testing. Please note the levels you start and finish the zone at in your feedback.

Redridge is a level 15-20 Alliance zone.

Breadcrumbs to Redridge come from Stormwind and Westfall.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#9 - 2010/06/04 04:41:10 PM
Q u o t e:
Redridge Mountains
Gnomecorder needs some fix, we cannot receive any remote quests now.

An Unwelcome Guest - Bellygrub doesn't drop Bellygrub's Tusk now!

Darkblaze, Brood of Worldbreaker - Darkblaze doesn't spawn. I think the reason is the Gnomecorder dosen't work.

I added these into my List of Bugged Quests
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=25172039876&sid=2000

Were you in a raid for any reason initially when doing the Bellygrub questline?

Auto-Start/Auto-Complete quests no longer pop up on your screen. Instead you'll get a little toast in your quest tracker. Click that to open the quest panel. We'll look into making that more obvious as I agree, it can easily be missed.

The Darkblaze issue sounds like a data/build error. We'll check it out.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#17 - 2010/06/04 08:40:36 PM
Q u o t e:

Hmmm, I'm not in a raid.

Yes, I see the block in my quest tracker, Auto-Complete quests works fine.
But I can't get any Auto-Start quest. I need to go to the NPC who provide the quest.

For example, I'm suppose start the quest Darkblaze, Brood of Worldbreaker from the gnomecorder after I comlete the quest which needs me to killed Gath'Ilzogg. But I need to go to Colonel Troteman if I want to start this quest.

Bellygrub is fixed and will be working in the next build.

Most of the problems I'm seeing with Darkblaze stem from the fact that people aren't accepting the auto-launch at the location where they kill Gath'Ilzogg and instead going back to get the next quest in the chain from Troteman at Keeshan's Post. We'll have a fix in for that in the next build. For now, as someone else mentioned, there is a Horn of Summoning on the ground next to Gath'Ilzogg's corpse that will allow you to summon Darkblaze as long as you are on the quest to kill Darkblaze. Hope that helps!

Blue Poster
Target Source
#54 - 2010/07/24 08:53:32 PM
Q u o t e:
Yeah, When as of 7/24/2010 2:45pm CST you get the bravo company field kit, you do not gain the abilities. This isn't too difficult to go without initially, but without the ability to plant the seaforium you cannot progress in the quest line any further.

This quest is broken until the next patch. Sorry, guys!

Blue Poster
Target Source
#117 - 2010/09/11 04:40:21 PM
Q u o t e:
i have same problem in redridge, freed first member of Bravo and then nothing.. can't continue and the other members won't 'talk' to me. Can bug be fixed please, i love this quest chain

We'll get it fixed and ready for the next beta push.