Shall I buy Mop or not?

#1 - July 25, 2012, 7:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings everyone,

First of all this is not a troll topic. It's actually a serious question. Shall I buy Mists Of Pandarian ? It will be my last year of school, I will have to get good grades like 19.2+/20. So it will be like playing 1 hour per day . Can I do a lot of things in 1 hour or leveling , gearing will be taking ages? Will I have to play the game 3 hours + to do well ?

Thanks for reading.
Forum Avatar
Community
#43 - July 26, 2012, 8:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings everyone,

First of all this is not a troll topic. It's actually a serious question. Shall I buy Mists Of Pandarian ? It will be my last year of school, I will have to get good grades like 19.2+/20. So it will be like playing 1 hour per day . Can I do a lot of things in 1 hour or leveling , gearing will be taking ages? Will I have to play the game 3 hours + to do well ?

Thanks for reading.

There is a lot of different content in Mists of Pandaria, and as always some things will take longer to do than other things. Having enough time available all depends on what you want to get out of the game.

If you feel there is a real risk that playing the game might interfere with your studies, then I personally think that it would be best for you to wait getting the expansion until such a time when you feel that you have the time you need to play the game the way you want.
Forum Avatar
Community
#45 - July 26, 2012, 8:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
the reason being I really worry that its going to be a childrens
expansion. This is not a criticism its just the impression I have from what I read.

There is nothing wrong with being sceptical, so if you are concerned that the expansion might not be for you, then it would probably not be a bad idea to just wait and see what kind of impact Mists of Pandaria will have on World of Warcraft and the community playing it :-)

Mists of Pandaria has a lot of grimness and gloom as well, and from what I have seen I think the expansion strikes a nice balance between the whimsical Warcraft and serious Warcraft. It still feels like World of Warcraft when playing it, so in my opinion it is not a fluffy and cuddly "childrens expansion" :-)