Does anybody else feel like MoP is rushed?

#1 - July 26, 2012, 12:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Honestly I just can't stop thinking about MoP being rushed. The class balance seems to be nowhere even near done and there are only 60 days left to balance it out. Seems like a very short time to me.

I was expecting MoP no sooner than end of October but I could have easily imagined a November/December release. Now don't get me wrong here, 4.3 is over and done since months ago and this is arguably the worst patch in the history of WoW but still what is done is done and I don't want to think of the start of MoP as it was in WoTLK/Cata start.

Seems like 4 tier expansions work out better or they should have given 4.0 and 4.2 more time before moving on. Either way as it currently stands this expansion is the shortest one (even shorter than TBC) and it never felt more rushed to me than now.
Forum Avatar
Community
#15 - July 26, 2012, 8:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
26/07/2012 01:53Posted by Djinksie
I can't really judge whether MoP "feels rushed", given how it hasn't been released yet, but I'll be sure to come back in 2/3 months time and tell you how I feel about the expansion :)

And we look forward to hear what you, and everyone else of course, have to say by then :-)

26/07/2012 08:17Posted by Draugarth
They still have 2 months? Doesn't seem like any magic involved there..

Indeed. A release date has been announced, but that doesn't mean that Mists of Pandaria is now done and the developers are now comfortably sitting back, kicking their feet up, and taking a 2 months break. They are still hard at work making sure that Mists of Pandaria will be good and ready for launch.

This of course doesn't mean that you shouldn't share your feedback if you feel that the content in the beta doesn't feel ready for launch, but please do not mistake the beta as the finished game :-)