Player Housing

#1 - July 25, 2012, 5:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Discussed hundreds of times on the forums. Let's speculate.

Will this ever come? I googled alot, but i cant find a post of a Blizzard official denying this could be coming.

How would you think Player Housing looks? Should it be a place to store items and stuff, or just a Guild House instead, for meetings or whatever etc. I think personally Guild Houses would be amazing.

Suggestion 1:
Use achievement points for something, achievement points could be used to decorate your house with wallpaper, a new floor or new furniture! You can still see how many achievement points someone has, but achievement points would give you a currency and that currency buys you furniture and all the rest i just mentioned.
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - July 25, 2012, 5:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ooo I haven't seen this one for a while!

I'm afraid there's no update since the last time we spoke about it. We know it's a feature that some players would be interested in, but consider the fact that players are sad to see the world outside the city is quieter since the introduction of things like the LFD tool and flying mounts etc. I'm speculating here, but player housing may take yet more people out of the world, and even cities.

Plus there's also the continuous weighing-up we have to do when it comes to development time. I imagine it would be a huge task, taking the devs away from creating new encounters and other features.