Horde: Defeated?

#1 - July 25, 2012, 10:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
*Trolling comments such as ''lolz h0rde suckzz'' will be reported!*

-

I have been farming honor points in bg's these days and so far I have only won.. say 6 matches out of those 100 I have participated in. This is getting very frustrating for me since it makes farming take even longer...

I've talked with with a few players I have come across and it turns out that I am not the only one. Quite a few had lost several matches in a row! This confirms that this is NOT only happening for me.

A few even said from the beginning of the match;''Let's just lose this quickly. It's a waste of time''.

Now, onto the question at hand; What the hell is wrong with Horde? And why the hell are we losing every single match? Well, maybe not every single but you get the idea....

Skinhat
Forum Avatar
Community
#3 - July 25, 2012, 10:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
From the perspective of someone who mainly plays as Alliance, I can tell you that it often feels very similar from the other side of the playing field. We also have those players that advise everyone to lose quickly just two minutes or so into the game.

Having said that, the experience varies a lot from week to week. Sometimes I won't win a game all night, other times it's a lot better. Also, I find my chances of winning seem to go up significantly if I team up with friends. Even if it's just me and one other person communicating and working together, we can often help turn the tide. Give it a try :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#24 - July 25, 2012, 5:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
25/07/2012 11:34Posted by Plamen
I have a feeling that blizzard use some advanced balancing algorithms for bg-s, like giving invisible buffs to one team so both sides win/lose approximately same. This is based on my subjective observation that I sometimes kill very easy some players and sometimes it's very hard (note that they use similar gear) in 1v1 inside bg.

No.