Your Noob Moments.

#1 - Aug. 1, 2011, 2:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I figured I'd start a thread in which people can share their noobish moments for all to enjoy.
This thread should kind of be considered as a list of 'don't do's' for WoW.

For example ( and this is quiet recent ) I reached level 85 and in my rush to get into Zandalari dungeons I took a guildies advice and cheated the iLvl.
I was instantly recognized by all as a 'noob' with my 5k dps, and given all kinds of well deserved abuse.
*DON'T SKIP THE ILVL KIDS*
Also, (recently again) in a bid to make some gold, I placed all of my gear into my bank and equipped myself with naught but my fishing rod and my herbalism skill. Off I went to Uldum, and Twilight Highlands, fishing and herbing ( and making a fair bit of gold from it I might add )
Unfortunately I had a really odd moment of stupidity and decided to search a Zandalari Dungeon~ forgetting that gear and weapons are kind of a must have for such endeavors.
So after 20 odd minutes the dungeon pop up springs onto my screen and I join.
I went to equip my gear and noticed it wasn't there~ at the same time the party noticed and the screen filled up with several 'WTF naked belf with a fishing rod NOOB'. I got booted before I could tele out and get my gear :( moral of the story
(DON'T SHOW UP TO DUNGEONS IN THE VIRTUAL NUDE HOLDING A FISHING ROD)

p.s. Sorry for the length.

#89 - July 25, 2012, 7:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Oh I may as well throw my own story into the fray. I was once trying to take a screenshot of some of my friends, had zoomed out but still couldn't get the background quite right. Kept taking steps back, and back, and back, and back and... fell off a cliff, died and couldn't recover my corpse. To this day they call me "Base Jump".