My opinion of MoP (Mist Of Pandaria)

#1 - July 19, 2012, 8:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi there, this is my first topic, i read alot argument and i see they people hate MoP for the new race, the pandarian and the new pet battle system.
I tell i wait if the game come out before to judge, i think the pet battle is a good idea for wait (i know now you insult me) and the pandarian is a ok race (i get another insult) but i 22 years old and i like anything in this game, i not obligate all to play it, you are free to do anything, to exit and return here, i thing is okay to change some thing in the game, that's all.

That's is my opinon on MoP, i hope you listen my message, so good game all ^_^
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - July 19, 2012, 12:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
19/07/2012 09:43Posted by Bobosmrade
You have to understand that even though we "complain" it's not because we're bored or something, it's because we wish to make this game better. The more feedback you give (even negative) the easier it is for Blizz to make this game better (or fix the negatives at least).

Indeed. When people complain, it is usually because they care, and to us that means that we have done something right at least. :-)

Feedback from you guys is very important to us, even if it is negative feedback, and your feedback does indeed have an impact on the development of this game.