Pets die instantly when engaging?

#1 - July 14, 2012, 1:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
All my pets die when I engage in a pet battle? WTH?? I've tried reloading, relogging...and I'm not alone in reporting this in general channel. It's made pet battles impossible. I cannot do any pet battles AT ALL!!!
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#74 - July 14, 2012, 6:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are aware of the issue and looking into it now. Any detailed info on when it started, what pets its affecting or anything else will help us find the issue and get it fixed faster.

Thanks!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#93 - July 14, 2012, 6:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
To those who have been sharing feedback on this error, thank you. Some may notice that there are missing posts in this thread, I've gone through and culled out the extraneous discussion. Please stay on topic and refrain from attacking other posters or commenting on anything outside of this particular bug. Please also make sure you remain constructive if you're providing feedback.

Again, we appreciate everyone who has taken the time to post and who are testing.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#163 - July 14, 2012, 11:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We have applied a hotfix and restarted the servers, this issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you guys see anything like it again.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Your patience is appreciated while we get everything settled down from the patch.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#208 - July 16, 2012, 12:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It looks like we are still seeing some isolated incidents of this bug occurring. If you can provide any of the info listed below, it would help us immensely.

1. The name of the character you were playing on
2. What realm you were playing on
3. What time it happened at

Thanks for you help on this.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#356 - July 16, 2012, 9:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We just pushed a new hotfix for this to the servers. Rolling restarts have been taking place over the last 45 mins and are now complete. Please let us know if you are still seeing the issue.

Thanks for your help!
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#376 - July 17, 2012, 5:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We just pushed yet another hotfix and restarted the pet battle servers at 10am this morning. Please let us know if you are still seeing any bugs regarding zero or 97 health and pets being killed instantly.

All of your reports have been very helpful. Hopefully we get it with this one!