Oh my god....

#1 - July 11, 2012, 5:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
MVP status to people that help people in game? WTF. I respect MVP's but if this happens I won't anymore. Bad, bad job blizz.
Forum Avatar
Community
#56 - July 12, 2012, 12:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/07/2012 12:39Posted by Gontier
On the other side, I do trust our Community Managers; and I'm sure these three month MVP candidates will have to go through crazy checks before they get to participate in the program. So I'm not that worried yet, we'll just have to wait and see. :)

All applicants for the Guild Mentoring Program will go through an approval process to ensure that they fit all necessary requirements. On top of this, the guild leader and anyone else who receives MVP status through the program will also be checked thoroughly to ensure that their tenure in the program will not cause any problems.

In the end an MVP is all about being a helpful player who generates a positive influence amongst the community and these are just some of the qualities we are looking for in these guilds.

To sum up; it takes a lot more than just a well written email to get into the program, we will ensure every candidate fits the bill for the new status they receive :)