Can I get a REFUND?

#1 - July 3, 2012, 9:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi there,
My buttons have been messed up for some time now and as a result I have been unable to play but just before this happened I paid for 12 months subscription. The reason my buttons are messed up is because of a new mouse I bought (Steelseries Diablo II mouse). Since installing it my buttons in WoW are messed up.

I have not been able to correct this problem either with the support of the Steelseries forums or the WoW forums. I have tried everything from uninstalling/reinstalling the game, my hardrive, new drivers, updates etc etc - still my left and right mouse buttons are messed up. There is nothing wrong with the mouse as it works fine in every other game. I have even tried to use an old mouse the problem remains.

For 3 months now I have been unable to find a solution and thus not been able to play. Since I cannot obtain a solution from the forums or the WoW team (after 5 replies from devs in WoW support they basically gave up only after repeatedly asking me to delete WTF folder even though in every reply - 1 reply = 5-7 days - I explained that I have done a complete reinstall of my hardrive, basically they didn't even read what I was writing, so much for 1 to 1 support).

Since Support cannot find the solution is there a way that I can get my money back because I am so frustrated with this situation? I simply cannot play the game properly in its current state.
Please help as I really am at my wits end. I love the game but can't play yet have paid for a year. :'( Should I phone support?
#22 - July 6, 2012, 12:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you have not yet done so Ultramagnus, you are welcome to speak to our Support team and they'll be happy to advise you on your options.

As for the mouse issue, have you tried the suggestions given by our regulars in this thread?

I wish you all the best in getting this matter sorted. :)

Good luck!