Too Many F*CKIN' INTERRUPTS In This Game Blizzard

#1 - June 29, 2012, 1:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Nerf the !@#$ out of interrupts already blizzard. It happens too many times these days I can't get to do even one freaking cast for over several minutes in a battleground battle. The suckers don't even have gear, all they are doing is cycling their freaking interrupts so I can't do %^-*. This is not what I signed up for as healer. You might have to balance your interrupts for competitive arena and RBG. But when I'm trying to do a regular battleground for fun, I want to be able to actually heal instead of tunnel vision on my interrupt bar addon. It takes no more then 2 players these days, rogue and dk for instance, to lock me out of the game. And with more interrupts coming in MoP, you're ruining the healing experience even more. Healing in PvP hasn't been this ridiculous in the past seven years. As you can probably tell it gets me and other healers extremely pissed off which is about the last thing we're looking for in a game.
Forum Avatar
Community
#25 - June 29, 2012, 5:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Locking this thread due to the language used in the OP. We're always open for your constructive feedback, feel free to open a discussion about interrupts in a civil manner.