Undead models

#1 - June 26, 2012, 3:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My point is mostly from an undead point of view, but to be honest should apply to all races, i think there should be a build option upon creating a character, light build/heavy build, to enhance accessibility when playing. For instance, i would like my undead death knight to look more imposing, like Death from the new darksiders game, instead of this funny, bony little dude, who stands smaller than a she-belf. Im a tall, big guy IRL so it would be nice for my character to be more like that. Anyone else agree/disagree?
Forum Avatar
Community
#3 - June 26, 2012, 5:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
More customisation options would be fun, for sure. We're always having to weigh up which areas to work on in the game next though. Right now the team is focussing on Mists, then we'll be creating new content beyond that to keep everyone progressing. I'd personally love to be able to change my character's build, cheekbones, leg length etc. but if I had to choose between that and waiting longer for new content, I'd probably go with the new content.

It's all very well having a great-looking character, but I need content to make me want to log on in the first place. What priority would you give things, just out of interest?
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - June 26, 2012, 5:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
26/06/2012 18:09Posted by Blayzereborn
I'd like a face that didn't look like I'd just followed through.

Hey, you picked it!