Human females!

#1 - June 25, 2012, 10:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Im sick and tired of seeing human females wherever i go like seriously ...

I got my warrior in alliance side and all i see is human females with their "innocent" non stop smile on their face. Also when i bg with my rogue the alliance team is full of human females!

What's so interesting about human females guys?! xD I asked my guild in alliance whats the best looking race for a hunter they all spammed human female, i also asked for a warlock guess what, same result...

I just can't understand why people adore this race so much.. Is it for the racial? Is it for the looks that look lame imo?

Enlighten me...
Forum Avatar
Community
#39 - June 26, 2012, 4:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Same. I seem to usually go for Humans on Alliance, and opt for female casters, male melee. Saying that, I have a female Rogue and that works well too.

26/06/2012 02:53Posted by Delíríum
I have a female priest.. The reason I chose a female priest was because a man in a dress truly was not my thing.
Forum Avatar
Community
#42 - June 26, 2012, 5:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
26/06/2012 17:59Posted by Symet
Human females have the worst models IMO, and that's saying something. Why do they have no legs when they run in robes?! Just weird-looking floating feet. It's about time they and several other models were updated, they look very dated now.. I just started playing TERA and the difference is huge. Blizzard keeps talking about updating the models, but nothing has happened. How about in the next expansion? Please at least give the girls legs!

We did indeed say we'd like to update the models and it's definitely on our to-do list.