Make servers more balanced

#1 - June 26, 2012, 3:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello!

I play on Stormscale Alliance where most players are Horde. Stormwind is getting raped every damn time. Auctioneers are dead and trainers are dead etc. Why wont you fix this blizzard? I have already talked to a GM and he told me to post a thread at the forum so the devolopers could see it. ALOT of people are quiting World of Warcraft since this problem. I know more severs are affected with this problem. Please make free faction change on these servers and free character migration. If you wont fix this, you will lose alot of players since the game is almost unplayable.

Best Regards,
Kittys
Forum Avatar
Community
#11 - June 26, 2012, 4:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We continue to look into possible changes, we're not ignoring the issue. The cross-realm zones will make areas feel less secluded on low-population realms, you'll feel less vulnerable to passing raiding parties from the opposing faction. But aside from that, we don't have any news for you on this subject yet. I'll reiterate; we are aware of your situation, and believe me, we want you all happy and enjoying the game, and as soon as we come up with anything else that may help those of you who are unhappy on these affected realms, we'll let you know.

For now though, please continue adding your thoughts to the existing threads :)