Let's not be snivelling cowards, okay?

#0 - Oct. 19, 2010, 4:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, so, there's this trend...that we paladins have. Or, rather, a trend that the community of paladins have. It's not a recent thread. Fact of the matter is it's been going on for quite a while. Going on for years. And it's worrisome. Very worrisome. I'm sure you're curious as to what this disgusting trend is, so I'll tell you. For some reason, we paladins, as proud as we are — as stubborn as we are — have this habit of turning into snivelling cowards. Because when we're dealt hands just too silly to ignore, we don't hit back. We don't say "enough is enough." We do not persevere. Instead we draw back into our shells and take it. We accept it. Say, "Thank you, master, may we have another?"

Yes, this is for all the times when paladins have been hit with the nerf/change stick where such nerfs/changes were either unreasonable, unnecessary or unnacceptable, and the community of paladins simply remained silent and complacent. Like dogs. We were/are as dogs. This is what our community has done for years. We're being dealt these ridiculous changes and kept being dealt such yet we do nothing. We say nothing. In fact, the majority just seems to be happy about it, that we were too overpowered, that we needed a change, that it was too easy, etc, etc, ad nauseum. I don't think I've ever witnessed a change, a nerf, where the entire community could agree that this was...bad. For every complaint there's always this controversy of whether you cannot play your class correctly, cannot use your talents correctly, did not spec correctly, did not gem correctly, did not [insert incorrect feature here]. I'm sick of it.

There's no reason as to why we should...adapt...when it's plain we shouldn't have. Paladins have probably been nerfed the most in the entire game these past six years, and therefore we should be more stalwart when they're so eager to 'stick' it to us, so to speak, and Blizzard's assessment isn't the be-all-end-all of opinions.
#71 - Oct. 21, 2010, 12:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Putting a lock on this before more people end up taking an enforced break from the forums.

Please avoid name-calling, swearing and harassment of other players when posting here.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/forum-coc.html?sid=1