Official Cataclysm Cinematic Trailer Revealed

#0 - Oct. 17, 2010, 10:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Having long plotted to reign supreme over Azeroth, Deathwing is poised to execute his infernal vision and reforge the world in flame. On December 7, players will experience the shocking consequences of his emergence from the Elemental Plane after tidal waves, earthquakes, and freak storms violently alter the face of Azeroth. This is how the Cataclysm begins, but the darkest days are yet to come. Deathwing's terrible wrath will soon engulf every corner of Azeroth, and the world... will never be the same.

Watch the official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm cinematic trailer to witness the coming apocalypse first-hand.

http://www.youtube.com/Warcraft
#71 - Oct. 17, 2010, 11:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So I heard you employees can't voice your opinions in public.

I'm not an expert in anything and I didnt like the Cataclysm cinematic
(before you bash me, I though the WotLK was very original and epic)

Many of you inside the company must not have like it.

It's my favorite cinematic to date. Seeing all of these locations over the years that feel so real to me being wrecked is very meaningful. I can't wait to level a new character through Azeroth again, and after seeing the way the zones have been changed in the cataclysm, watching some of that happen in cinematic quality is completely epic. :)

I've ridden into Stormwind more times than I can count, and the end of the cinematic really resonates with me with regard to what this expansion is sure to accomplish.
#136 - Oct. 17, 2010, 11:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Let me get this straight.

Seeing the destruction of the places (and people) you love makes you happy and excited? I hope everyone is aware of your... views at the office.

It's a fun fantasy game called Warcraft. A cataclysmic event bringing all new things to see and do in the world I've come to love sounds just perfect to me. :)
#139 - Oct. 17, 2010, 11:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's time to push the story forward in new and unique ways. ;)