About the new spam filter in trade chat.

#0 - Oct. 15, 2010, 6:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I do not understand why World of Warcraft made a "Trade chat filter" Like why would you do they if we have an ignore button and report spam for.. Trade chat is how people can talk back and forth with each other too it's not all just for trade chat.. just like my server Demon soul we use trade chat all the time for talking to other people.. so you guy's should just make the General's chat(The /1 chat) for all the major city's open to all the other major city's so we don't have to use trade chat to talk too one another. and you should take off the chat filter because 2 message's per second is dumb then you have to wait another 5 second's to say another message.. i know people don't like Spam but if you're to lazy to use you're ignore list or report spam button then it's you're own fault for not using it so you have to see the spam all the time if you use you're ignore button and report spam then you won't have to see it. Because there will allway's be spam even with the new filter i still see spammer's right now as I'm typing this. (Just thought I'd make this little forum about this because i see alot of people complaining about it as well i am too.)
#27 - Oct. 15, 2010, 6:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Locking thread to consolidate discussions on this same topic here:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27189096747&sid=1&pageNo=16