Corpse runs and gryphon speed...

#0 - Oct. 14, 2010, 11:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So i decided to try out the new speccs and everything on my 80 character in some regular heroics before raids..

We wiped in PoS (for some strange reason) and i found out that the move speed on the gryphons are just horrible.. People figgured out to leave the groups and res at the healer cause it takes to long time to fly everywhere..

Why did you on Blizzard change the move speed on them? Its horrible

Slorkuz edit: thread title
#9 - Oct. 14, 2010, 12:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Why did you on Blizzard change the move speed on them? Its horrible

Q u o t e:
I meant the ghost gryphons[...]

This is in fact unintended and it is something we will be fixing in the near future.
#11 - Oct. 14, 2010, 1:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Apologies for making the duplicate thread, I didn't see this one. Probably because of the misleading title. Can we have a bug report thread for 4.0.1? It would take some of the clutter away from the forum.

You are right about the ambiguity of the thread title, so I edited that part a little :)

As for a bug report thread, there is a sticky thread (Patch 4.0.1 Known Issues) in the In-Game Customer Support forums: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?sid=1&topicId=14870319832

There is a section in the first post that explains what, where and how to post about bugs that you encounter. Perhaps that is what you are looking for?