Infuriated by the Black Market.

#1 - May 13, 2012, 4:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay I'm not really infuriated, just over-exaggerating. But i'm still pretty peeved.

Black Market having the chance to sell Ashes of Al'ar? Are you kidding me? Lets get rid of the 'grinding' for something you really want. As if this game isn't handing enough crap to players, lets just throw in a Black Market to sell things people worked for. Goodbye unique aspect of the game.

Lets sell titles too. Everyone can have a Hand of A'dal while we're at it for 20k.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#443 - May 14, 2012, 6:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay I'm not really infuriated, just over-exaggerating. But i'm still pretty peeved.

Black Market having the chance to sell Ashes of Al'ar? Are you kidding me? Lets get rid of the 'grinding' for something you really want. As if this game isn't handing enough crap to players, lets just throw in a Black Market to sell things people worked for. Goodbye unique aspect of the game.

Lets sell titles too. Everyone can have a Hand of A'dal while we're at it for 20k.

It's worth noting that since we're in beta, we're still looking into what our philosophies are for what should and what shouldn't be on the Black Market. We're also trying to discern the frequency/rarity of what shows up there as well.

Again, I want to reinforce that we are in beta and the most helpful sorts of discussions everyone can have is simply in sharing constructive feedback about what you're experiencing with the new features and what you'd like to see or not see.