Transmogrified Screenshot Gallery Updated

#1 - May 9, 2012, 5 p.m.
Blizzard Post

We’ve selected some of our favorite screenshots featuring your Transmogrified characters and updated our screenshot gallery. You can view, sort, and comment on these wonderful creations, and discuss the items that were used to create these unique looks.

As always, if you'd like to contribute to our galleries, please submit your screenshots. You can view all of our screenshot galleries here.

#2 - May 10, 2012, midnight
Blizzard Post
@Katemonster: I noticed for a few classes there were some old shots that should have been posted but haven't been posted yet. So I'll add those when I do another update. The update takes day(s)/week(s) to do, due to the media system.
#3 - May 9, 2012, midnight
Blizzard Post
@Jujubiju: The cutoff for adding them was week(s) back. So there are more collecting for the next batch.
#4 - May 9, 2012, midnight
Blizzard Post
@Dakall: There were 10,000 - 30,000 shots submitted. I added maybe uh 500.
#5 - May 9, 2012, midnight
Blizzard Post
@Bigßlue: I'm going to go through and mail all the people that submitted and were posted. Then they can respond to their individual screenshots and answer questions or link their stuff. Ideally this would all be automated. I put that on the suggestion list.
#6 - May 10, 2012, midnight
Blizzard Post
@Katemonster: That's nice. I don't see it in the tauren female box at all so maybe submit again.
#7 - May 11, 2012, midnight
Blizzard Post
@Thëodïcus: Looks like it's down. I've reported it, thanks for your post alerting us.
#8 - May 11, 2012, midnight
Blizzard Post
@Missdeez: I know your shot, somehow it's lost in there. Please submit it one more time (when the form works again).