I am upset.. for my friend!

#1 - May 2, 2012, 1:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Alright, so.. apparently there's this thingy I was too dumb to notice that is some kind of.. uhm.. thing, where you automatically have your nonpersonal specifications submitted while logging onto your account. It's not constant, either, and only happens for a week at a time in random intervals.

Sadly, for my friend, their internet connection isn't fast enough to submit it in the apparently short duration it gives them, so.. they can't log in. What the heck!

They cannot get a faster internet connection because the location they live in does not offer it yet, and they are not upset enough to move over a week of lost game-play, but.. it does add up, and eventually, they're just paying for a game they can't play.

Is there nothing that can be done about this?

They is used as an ambiguous term for my friend, here. So.. it's only one person.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#5 - May 2, 2012, 1:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Veres ,

When did they last attempt logging in? The survey was turned off earlier today.

It's going to keep happening I'm afraid, when ever the survey is run. Should your friend wish to continue playing, they really ought to do whatever it takes to update to the minimum required to play, which includes a broadband connection.

#10 - May 2, 2012, 2:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Addyison,

The only solution is certainly not to move, nor did I ever suggest that. It's to meet the published minimum requirements.

#96 - May 2, 2012, 8:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Moving this thread over to General Discussion as it's not really a Tech Support issue that can be addressed here in the Tech Support forum. Any suggestions as to how the survey system could be improved are welcome in that forum (General Discussion).