New Free Character Migration Plan to Aggra (Português)

Forum Avatar
Community
#1 - April 4, 2012, 12:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are happy to announce our new Free Character Migration plan regarding the realm dedicated to the Portuguese community, Aggra.

In order to allow more players to join the Portuguese community on their dedicated realm, our Customer Support will be assisting players that wish to transfer their characters to Aggra (Português) from a select group of realms that haven't been covered by any of our previous FCM waves.

From April 9 until April 22, you will be able to move your characters from the following source realms to Aggra (Português):
Balnazzar, Bloodfeather, Bloodhoof, Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bronzebeard, Burning Legion, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Daggerspine, Darkmoon Faire, Darksorrow, Darkspear, Deathwing, Dentarg, Dragonblight, Dragonmaw, Drak'thul, Dunemaul, Emerald Dream, Emeriss, Frostwhisper, Hakkar, Haomarush, Kor'gall, Kul Tiras, Laughing Skull, Neptulon, Nordrassil, Ravenholdt, Saurfang, Scarshield Legion, Shattered Hand, Sporeggar, Steamwheedle Cartel, Stormrage, Stormreaver, Sunstrider, Talnivarr, TarrenMill, Thunderhorn, Turalyon and Wildhammer.

We will be evaluating the situation concerning other potential source realms and will let you know as soon as possible, if and when additional FCMs will be open.

------------ Please DO NOT submit any tickets to support before April 9! ------------

Before you start writing your ticket, please take a look at the procedure described below:
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - April 4, 2012, 12:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Procedure

• 1. The requests should be sent through our Ticketing System.
    Select the appropriate ticket category by clicking on "Ask a Question", under Step 1 click on "I have an issue with my account or payment/billing" and then select "I used a character service (Character Transfer, Recruit a Friend, Scroll of Resurrection, etc.) and something went wrong".
  • 2. Make sure you send the ticket from the account where the character that you want to transfer is located, else your ticket will be closed and you’ll have to create a new one from the correct account.
  • 3. The content of the Ticket should be (make sure that you mention the exact name of the Portuguese realm "Aggra (Português)" in your ticket):
    "I would like to request a free transfer for the following character(s) to Aggra (Português):
    [Character 1's Name] from the realm [Name of Character 1's Realm].
    [Character 2's Name] from the realm [Name of Character 2's Realm].
    [Character 3's Name] from the realm [Name of Character 3's Realm] ..."
  • 4. Be sure to write the full list of characters that you wish to transfer to Aggra and their respective realms on the same ticket.
    If you decide to send the ticket in-game, it would be best if you send it from a character that you’re not going to transfer, this way our support team will be able to send an answer to your ticket.
  • 5. Clear your in-game mailbox, auctions and disband all your Arena teams from every character that you wish to transfer.
  • 6. If your character is the leader of a guild, you will not be able to transfer unless you pass the guild leader rank to someone else, disband the guild or use Battle.net's Guild Services to transfer your guild to the new realm.
  • 7. Make sure your characters don't have more than the gold cap limit for their respective levels. Level 81+ characters have a limit of 50000 gold, if for example they have 50001 gold they won't be able to transfer. If that applies to you, remember that you can always send your excess gold to your other characters on the same realm or buy some items and bring those with you to the new realm. You can check the different gold cap values for every level in the FAQ below.
  • 8. Note that Aggra (Português) is a realm dedicated to the Portuguese community and as such support will only be available in Portuguese.
    If you want to know more about this process please continue reading our FAQ, described below:
  • Forum Avatar
    Community
    #3 - April 4, 2012, 12:09 p.m.
    Blizzard Post
    FAQ

- General
    - Guild
    Community
    #4 - April 4, 2012, 12:09 p.m.
    Blizzard Post
    FAQ - General

Is this a normal Free Character Migration (FCM)?
  • No, this is an exceptional process that we've created only for English realms that haven't been covered by previous FCMs to the new Portuguese realm, Aggra. This service will be available only for 2 weeks starting on April 9.
    Since this isn't an FCM, which rules apply to this migration?
  • The rules are the same as those from any Paid Character Transfer (PCT), with the exception that this will be done for free. Be sure to read the PCT Rules, below you can find a small version listing the most important parts.
    Is there any transfer cooldown?
  • After transferring a character, that specific character won't be able to use another transfer for 3 days, but your other characters don't share the cooldown so you can transfer them all at the same time if you want. Please understand that our support team won’t be able to bypass this cooldown.
    Is there a gold cap?
  • Yes, each character of level 81+ will only be able to carry with them a maximum amount of 50000 gold. Levels 10-30: 300G, 31-50: 1000G, 51-70: 5000G, 71-80: 20000G.
    Is there any level restriction?
  • Yes, only characters level 10 or above will be eligible for transfer.
    If I don't like the new realm or change my mind, can I move back?
  • A pending move can be cancelled which will remove the request from the queue. However, once the move has completed it cannot be reversed. The only way to move the character off the realm again would be through a Paid Character Transfer.
  • Forum Avatar
    Community
    #5 - April 4, 2012, 12:09 p.m.
    Blizzard Post
    FAQ - Guild information

Can I transfer my guild for free?
  • Yes, but you will have to use the normal Paid Guild Transfer and then ask for a reimbursement of the money you've spent by sending another ticket.
  • Forum Avatar
    Community
    #6 - April 4, 2012, 12:09 p.m.
    Blizzard Post
    FAQ - Reputation information

Does the Guild reputation reset when you transfer? If so, can you restore it and how?
  • Yes, the guild reputation resets after you transfer your character.
    To restore your guild reputation you need to make sure that your guild has already transferred to the new realm.
    ONLY AFTER that happens can you then request a transfer for your own character. As soon as you get invited to your guild on the new realm, you may send a new ticket asking for a reputation restore.
    That ticket should include: your character's name, name of your current guild, name of the source realm, name of the destination realm "Aggra (Português)", and the name of the guild on Aggra (in case the name has been changed).