[RBG] GMs vs us

#1 - April 3, 2012, 5:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
First of all sorry if i typed the word "GM" in the title of the topic but that's it:
i while ago i noticed a GM posted a topic where a "bunch" of GMs would have queued in RBGs, i wonder if it would still be possible to have it again.
If not against normal player like us u, can either do it against best player in europe like Yaspresents / Gamesense and so on.
This would be very entertaining and i am pretty sure that if any of you (Both GMs or normal player) will stream it, it would be a success.
Post any comments regarding this u may have.

Vry
Forum Avatar
Community
#11 - April 3, 2012, 12:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well, while it may not be a full team of us blues, I do know many of us play RBG's and arena. However it is just not on characters where you would know who we are :O So you do occasionally do battle with us in rated PvP, you just never know about it. Maybe one of our characters have felled you or we may have fallen to your great might... who knows :p
Forum Avatar
Community
#15 - April 3, 2012, 12:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/04/2012 13:23Posted by Spenolium
Do you ever do regular BGs? If so, how do you feel about the trashtalking? :)

Of course, everyone has to farm up their honor set somewhere ^^ The way I deal with it is to avoid adding fuel to the fire. I just try to be nice to everyone and ask that they stop, if they are being exceptionally rude or continue with their behaviour, you can also report them.
Forum Avatar
Community
#20 - April 3, 2012, 1:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/04/2012 14:08Posted by Rockavenger
Superman acts like Clark Kent too. Doesn't change the fact he's Superman!

Faster than a 280% mount, more powerful than a level 84, able to leap tall buildings on a single Gryphon! :O