Delete Cataclysm Beta

#1 - April 2, 2012, 9:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello,
I am advised by Game Master and Customer Support Teams via ticket to make post about my problem here on this forum.
Since Cataclysm Beta I have two beta games (listed as PTR's), due some tech issues in that time. I want one of those two Cataclysm Betas (WoW45 or WoW48) to be deleted, removed.
Why? Somewhere I have read that there can be only two PTR games per account, I am not sure about that and can't find source but since that time I never managed to get any PTR during Cataclysm.

regards,
Galerius, blizzard.rs staff member
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#2 - April 3, 2012, 9:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings Galerius,

I’m sorry to say that I fear you may have potentially mistaken the meaning behind the advice you were given, as we’re actually effectively the same department as the representatives you may have spoken to via web ticket or phone.

This means that, unfortunately, it’s not possible for us to remove any PTR accounts from your Battle.net account.

Incidentally, however, it sounds like you may be experiencing a similar issue (at least in terms of multiple Cataclysm PTRs) as a number of other players, and that particular case has been forwarded to our technical teams in the US for further investigation. You’re very welcome to keep an eye on the main thread for any updates as we receive them. :)

Genuine MoP Beta invite, but no "MoP" on battle.net acc
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3553415461

Please bear in mind, however, that most of the players in that thread have already been sent, by us, legitimate Beta invitation mails, so there’s still a possibility that your own set of circumstances may be a little different.

Edit: I’ve just had it brought to my attention that you seem to have also been in touch with our Community team about the situation, and that they’ve already passed your details along for investigation.

I obviously won’t now do the same, in order to avoid any potential confusion or conflicting work being done, but I can at least confirm that the information concerning your account has been sent over to the US. :)
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#5 - April 3, 2012, 12:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings Yfantis and Plazmaa,

If you’re experiencing the same issue, either in terms of the double PTR accounts only or in terms of that in conjunction with a legitimate Beta invitation, I’d urge you to post in the topic I’ve linked above, just as I advised Galerius.

Genuine MoP Beta invite, but no "MoP" on battle.net acc
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3553415461

I’m going to lock this thread now, simply to avoid there being multiple different topics ongoing at the same time about the same issue (which could potentially lead me to miss important comments or information), but please do take a moment to both read and pop a quick post into the main thread for this issue.

Thanks in advance. :)