How long before you were a 2.2k player?

#1 - March 25, 2012, 6:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi all

All the time I've played WoW I've been mostly PvE - but now I'm looking to get back into PvP for high rating. I've had about 2 teams so far and we've only really managed to get up to about 1.7k before giving up. I think we could get to about 1.8k and maybe 1.9k if we kept going but I don't think we would be able to get to 2.2k.

I've only been playing proper PvP since the start of S11 so how long roughly will it be before I'm ready for 2.2k? My problem up until now has been I change classes a lot so I'm not amazing at 1 particular class but just mediocre at 9 (yes I'm that much of an altoholic D:)

I play a Rogue (please don't give me all that about I should be able to faceroll to 2.2k as a Rogue because I'm not playing fotm comps like RLS or RMP atm, been playing mostly with friends. I know it's easier for rogues atm than others but I'm looking for constructive help here). I'm pretty much getting most of it down like planning ahead for burst and I know how to play defensively with shadow dance as well as offensively in addition to sapping out of CC like fears and cyclones. Anyway I'm rambling

tl;dr: How long did it take you before you got to be a 2.2k+ player personally?
Forum Avatar
Community
#56 - March 27, 2012, 11:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Oh wow...that takes me back, lets see it was season 4, the last season of the Burning Crusade on my druid in 3v3 as a moonkin. Such a long way back, haha >.<

Was a lot of fun, took about 4 or 5 months playing with friends to be able to find the right niche for my moonkin. Was mostly due to our silly team composition though :p
Forum Avatar
Community
#59 - March 27, 2012, 12:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
27/03/2012 13:02Posted by Issanah
ya right, was restokin right? ;p

It was actually a deep Balance build. Even involved Force of Nature :O