Some may Recognize me , Now im getting tired of it.

#1 - March 24, 2012, 11:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Its getting old people attempting to justify blizzard, i tried my best to explain it last night and attempt to finalise it but the truth is, this is completely rubbish.

I singed up for the annual pass for 3 things, and 3 things specifically, a Mount. Diablo 3. And A beta.

I was planning to only subscribe until i cleared DS hc, so in a couple of weeks from now i would of quit again until mop,s thats 3 less month's payed, i also most likely would of stopped sub after mop for a certain amount of time.

Therefore in MY books, i AM paying for these bonus's.

I have recieved my mount.

I expect to recieve Diablo 3.

And finally I Demand you either give me my beta or give me some god damn signification of when im going to recieve my beta, I fully intend to report any bug i receive whilst playing it and thats what beta's are made for, but i also plan to enjoy it as much as i can.

The fact i have 0 clue when i will receive it, has left me checking my emails/account as often as possible, im getting tired of it, and im not going to stop checking as i want in. I singed up for the beta to get it straight away, not after its live.

Any People who decide to support blizzard in any way can go ..... themselves, i dont want your comment, neither will i pay attention to your comment or reply to it, so for that reason just keep it to yourselves.

I Completely understood blizzards pressure but im tired of justifying their problems, You provide what you promise.

I also dont care that it didnt state that we woudnt get it straight away, I would of been fine to wait , and sitll will be happy to wait if they indicate when ill receive it, yet i sit here, still not knowing when im going to see the email popping up.

At the end of the day, If your gna take on as many as this for the annual pass, you should have the right amount of server spots available, or you simply do not allow so many to sign up.

Look how being selfish has got you blizzard, A crapload of rage messages.

Oh for those who keep justifying blizzards problems, Quit trying it, since you know their in the wrong by making us wait and not stating that before the beta went live. You will not get MVP or any form of blizzard love for replying to my post. My impression for blizzard was enlightened by patch 4.3 as i thought it was great, but now has been further ruined by the complete delay of my beta invite, I hope this doesnt move on to diablo 3, as i dont plan to wait for the servers to work, I expect to play it as soon as its available.

I signed up for this annual pass. I am paying months i did not plan to pay. I expect the promised items at the right designated time.

Apologise to little baby forum posters who hate ragers, idc because im bored of it, i've payed enough money to blizzard to be aloud all bonus content instantly.

Peace out. And once again, any kids who decide to justify blizzard, Idc about your invalid point.
Forum Avatar
Community
#292 - March 26, 2012, 8:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Locking this as there are already existing threads on this topic. Please try and remember to search before you post. Also, please respect the forum guidelines and keep a civil tone when posting on these forums... especially when discussing with people of a different opinion than your own!

Search

The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831