Day Job?

#0 - Sept. 21, 2010, 5:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What do you do for a living?

I'm curious because ... I am a surgery nurse, and the other day I was in the middle of an open heart surgery when the topic of Blizzard came up. The surgeon joined in on the conversation admitting that he plays WoW nearly every night of the week and raids with a guild who is made up of lawyers, neuro surgeons, etc. I found it very interesting.

So ... what do you do for a living? Also, have you ever come accross someone in your guild who does something for a living that you wouldn't expect?
#478 - Sept. 23, 2010, 2:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I work at a cool entertainment company where we chat online with the people who purchase our product(s) and work on organizing a variety of text and web updates for them to read.
#483 - Sept. 23, 2010, 2:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sounds boring.

It can be, depends on the people we are working with. /wink
#501 - Sept. 23, 2010, 2:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Bornakk has returned to the forums! Welcome back. Was worried for a bit there.

I never left. I just lurk.
#1011 - Oct. 7, 2010, 8:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I work for an incredible game company with people who are like family on games I love, researching, reading, writing and preparing various documents and informational pieces for both internal use and for a passionate community of gamers. It's pretty epic. ;)

I'm happy to say that I've gamed with people of many different professions, education levels, interests, ages, and economic statuses.
#1085 - Oct. 8, 2010, 5:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm just a man.