MoP Beta

#1 - March 19, 2012, 3:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is there any word on when the beta will begin. For those that got the annual pass, will we be among first invites. Has this already been announced, and I am about to be trounced by a horde of trolls?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - March 19, 2012, 3:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/19/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Igotfleas
Is there any word on when the beta will begin. For those that got the annual pass, will we be among first invites. Has this already been announced, and I am about to be trounced by a horde of trolls?

We haven't announced beta for Mists of Pandaria as of yet. We'll do our best to keep everyone informed however.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#30 - March 19, 2012, 4:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/19/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Rollo

We haven't announced beta for Mists of Pandaria as of yet. We'll do our best to keep everyone informed however.

Could you guys do it...tomorrow :D...Yeah I know you probably can't but I was hoping to play the BETA on spring break. Oh well, least I got good females for once.

While we could do it tomorrow, that doesn't mean we will be. ;) We'll let you know when it's ready.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#48 - March 19, 2012, 5:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/19/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Faumor
okay blizz staff person... here it is.. I will go ape if the beta doesnt come out soon. I will bend a spoon and eat a cupcake.. thats what ill do i want to play

The real question is, will you be bending the spoon with your mind?