Resilience In MoP

#1 - Feb. 22, 2012, 2:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
"Devs like the way Resilience works in PvP, and how it gives a nice goal for players looking to progress/upgrade their gear in PvP Resilience is a pretty huge barrier for people who want to start PvPing. Resilience will become a base stat, and will increase a little every time you level"

This will mean that you can use same gear for PvP and raiding. Though I would rather say that PvE players will have advantage here. I have not heard about legendaries that you could acquire outside raids.

And most of the interesting gears with special effects are in raids not in battlegrounds or arenas.

Then again I somewhat like that I do not have to carry two gear sets. On the other hand half of my characters have currently PvP gear will resilience be replaced with haste/crit/mastery in current gear ... or will they just remove it?
Forum Avatar
Community
#11 - Feb. 24, 2012, 4:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just as a heads up for you all, Ghostcrawler is currently in the process of writing up a blog that will include some information pertaining to the changes that are on their way in Mists of Pandaria for stats, Resilience included. I would recommend keeping your eyes on our blog over the coming weeks to catch a glimpse of what is to come :D