5 months

#1 - Feb. 20, 2012, 7:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you check out many of our posts, you'll see we've explained time and time again that we will respond to threads where we can add something new, help out, request additional information and so on. In this particular case, all we can do is acknowledge we are aware of the situation, and that we are working on it. Just like I did recently, on this very topic:

Report pls what you done for low pop realms. You said this 5 months ago.
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - Feb. 21, 2012, 12:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
20/02/2012 22:03Posted by Maxthedragon
Blizzard severaly reduced the number of people on WoW development teams in last few months, which explains the simplifying of various aspects of the game. They donĀ“t want to spend too much time tuning bosses, so they simplify the player, for example.

I have no idea where you got this information from, but it's wrong. We're not simplifying various aspects of the game, we're constantly reviewing them to ensure they're fun, which can actually sometimes mean making them more involved. Also, we spend however long is necessary to tune bosses to make them engaging and challenging, we're not cutting back on that at all.

20/02/2012 19:27Posted by Loraya
Report pls what you done for low pop realms. You said this 5 months ago.

As we recently said:

...yesterday we discussed low-population and faction-imbalanced realms with our developers. They have some pretty bold and spectacular plans for addressing this in anticipation of implementing some of the features we plan to in Mists. I just don't have a lot of information to share with you at this stage of programming and development.