Achievements you're proud of?

#1 - Feb. 16, 2012, 8:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My shammy is just a few bars shy of 77 and getting closer and closer to Cataclysm. He's a leatherworker and skinner. Firstly, I will NEVER EVER EVER level LW again. Holy smokes, it's a PiA! But, one of my big goals is making sure I'm doing everything I can to provide some nice things for my guildies in the event I can no longer play.

So bearing all of that in mind, once I do finally max my LW and skinning out and get my shammy to honored with my guild, we will finally have [Working as a Team] achievement. What's the big deal, you ask? Simply this: It will be something I have done singlehandedly. All the profs, all that time, all that money spent. I will have provided my guild, singlehandedly with something that will be useful to them in the event I'm no longer able to play for some reason or another.

It's been a long LONG road; lots of money spent (not that it's good for anything else, really), lots of backtracking old zones I've long since quested out of, lots of time spent farming...once that achievement pops up across that screen, I can truly say that it will be one achievement I'm truly proud of!

What about you? What achievements are you particularly proud of whether it's been a long tough road for personal gain or something you've really busted your hump for so that you can provide something for someone that really needed it?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#45 - Feb. 17, 2012, 12:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I really enjoyed the Argent Tournament and kept at perfecting my jousting skills day to day, in addition to cleansing the lands of evil. Eventually, I was rewarded with the “Exalted Argent Champion of the (insert faction)” achievement and of course the “Crusader” title. The achievement “Skills to Pay the Bills” was also pretty rewarding. Once a seasoned fisher, top chef and master of first aid; always a seasoned fisher, top chef and master of first aid.

On a smaller scale, back during Burning Crusade I was pretty stoked when I finally got the “Skyshattered” achievement. It took me several attempts but eventually my patience paid off and I ended Captain Skyshatter’s reign on Netherwing Ledge. While not necessarily a reward from that achievement, I still love using my Netherwing Drake to this day. That’s just a few of the many proud achievements I’ve conquered so far throughout my World of Warcraft adventures.