Blizzard needs better Customer Service.

#1 - Feb. 15, 2012, 2:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
No seriously, they do. I've been in queue for six hours (as of the time of this post) for game time I purchased for a friend through the digital store. I suppose it was just bad luck they decided to release a new mount on the same day my friend ran out of game time, at least that was my original way of thinking until I found out....people that have ordered the mount after I have ordered the game time have gotten their mounts. Multiple people in fact. So that tells me Blizzard is far more interested in cattle shooting everyone though queues for a one time $25 payment for a vanity item while shafting those wanting to pay to play the actual game.

I realize a lot of people will say "Oh it's Blizzard they can do as they want/they're just making money." But I still have the right to my opinion and the right to voice it and share it with others. I do not believe this is good business practice and it's really rather crappy of Blizzard to do.

/end rant
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#5 - Feb. 15, 2012, 2:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Enounia,
No seriously, they do. I've been in queue for six hours (as of the time of this post) for game time I purchased for a friend through the digital store. I suppose it was just bad luck they decided to release a new mount on the same day my friend ran out of game time, at least that was my original way of thinking until I found out....people that have ordered the mount after I have ordered the game time have gotten their mounts. Multiple people in fact. So that tells me Blizzard is far more interested in cattle shooting everyone though queues for a one time $25 payment for a vanity item while shafting those wanting to pay to play the actual game.

I realize a lot of people will say "Oh it's Blizzard they can do as they want/they're just making money." But I still have the right to my opinion and the right to voice it and share it with others. I do not believe this is good business practice and it's really rather crappy of Blizzard to do.

/end rant
It is unfortunate timing and our phones are also experiencing difficulties, this has nothing to do with you personally in paying for game time or buying a mount, our website seems to be going through heavy traffic at this time and all there is to do right now is wait.

I know this does not solve your issue, but please be patient while we work on restoring service and helping everyone as quickly as possible.