world of warcraft / chargeback

#1 - Feb. 9, 2012, 9:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello guys.

I live in belgium but i use to opsion direct debit to pay for my transfers
over a year back i had a chargeback and i am finnely can get pay for my char that was blockt

The problem now is. Blizzard can not fix the site ....
The last sceen that would say succesfull is jammed i see half wow site half black...
they have been working on it for 4days now can still they can not resove it...

They also say its becouse of the old site.. www.wow-europe.com
now its eu.battle.net as you all know..

One of you guys mabye have i idea how i can fix it

I tryed diffrent internet brouwsers / delete all cookies / shut down firewall + virus scanner
tryed on 5 diffrent computers.. all at diffrent locations.

I am getting a bit sick of it cose i play this game for 7 years. everymonth paying correctly
(expect the chargeback then) :(
and the ppl of blizzard can not solve this problem..

why can they not just undo the chargeback and just let me pay for it again
then they have the money and i have my char..

anyone any ideas please let me know..
i rlly wanna play on that char again :(

btw sorry for my bad english:P
this is what they keep saying for the past 4 days

Hello Calvin,

Thanks for contacting Blizzard.

You called us for an update on your ticket. This is currently being looked in to and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding in this.

my understanding in this matter getting less by he minite.. i understand that they just doing there job but how hard can it by!! they have like the best computer progammers of the world...

Thx alot
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#3 - Feb. 9, 2012, 3:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well, I may not be able to help you Healforlife, but I can try to keep you updated here on this forum. You are not alone in experiencing this issue, and it has been going on for a few days now.

Our top peeps are on the case and I am now in the loop for any future updates. As soon as I have anything, I will post back here. In the meantime, I'm afraid that you will just need to be patient, but we apologise for the inconvenience caused.