Patience - They Runnith Outith

#0 - Sept. 9, 2010, 6:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Resto Druids have been watching their spec be turned upside down and inside out. Resto Druids have no identity. We have no idea what you intend for us to do in Cataclysm - we don't possess the tools to Tank Heal equal to other classes, and we don't have the tools to Raid Heal equal to other classes. We are told Hots will still be a major force of Druid healing yet every patch is a Hot Nerf of some kind.

I think all Resto Druids would like to at least be able to form an intelligent argument for or against your design, but as it stands we can't do that because we can't figure out where you are going with it. All we can assume is the class we love today won't be recognizable in Cataclysm.

I think the Resto Druid community as a whole has been pretty tame and patient - yet our reward for that is silence.
#17 - Sept. 9, 2010, 9:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Resto Druids have been watching their spec be turned upside down and inside out. Resto Druids have no identity. We have no idea what you intend for us to do in Cataclysm - we don't possess the tools to Tank Heal equal to other classes, and we don't have the tools to Raid Heal equal to other classes. We are told Hots will still be a major force of Druid healing yet every patch is a Hot Nerf of some kind.

I think all Resto Druids would like to at least be able to form an intelligent argument for or against your design, but as it stands we can't do that because we can't figure out where you are going with it. All we can assume is the class we love today won't be recognizable in Cataclysm.

This thread got better, so I hope it picks up again in a new thread. But I can't in good conscious respond to a thread that begins like this after I have placed so much emphasis lately on not QQ'ing and not busting out the lack of theme, direction.