Prepare for War: The Ultimate Wave of World of Warcraft Collectible Action Figures Are Here!

#1 - Feb. 6, 2012, 2:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Are you an avid collector of World of Warcraft action figures? Or perhaps you’re just intrigued by intricate design and incredible detail? Whatever the case may be, you’ll certainly fall under the spell of these three new Series 8 action figures, now available on the Blizzard Store!

These magnificent figures boast elaborate attention to detail, expressing each character’s own unique nuances and personality. They would be perfect additions to any fantasy-themed collection. Be sure to pick them up before they're gone forever!

Remember fighting that pesky Black Knight in the Argent Tournament? He’s now on your side, wielding his massive sword and ready to rain death down upon his enemies as a 19-cm action figure!

The Black Knight

Standing at 17 cm tall, the Forsaken Priestess Confessor Dahlia is ready to smite her foes and heal her companions with the powers of holy and shadow.

Confessor Dahlia

Brink Spannercrank stands at 7 cm and is prepared to take the candle from the Kobold Miner, Snaggle, who stands at more than 11 cm. This pair will certainly inspire you for battle.

Brink vs Snaggle

Don’t miss the chance to get your hands on these spectacular limited edition figures from our Blizzard Store while you still can!

The Premium Series 4 action figures are set to follow soon – keep an eye on the World of Warcraft blog for more information.

#2 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
@Swans: It's not a question! I actually really enjoyed interacting with the Black Knight in that fight. :)
#3 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
"Did you honestly think that an agent of the Lich King would be bested on the field of your pathetic little tournament? I've come to finish my task."
#4 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
@Eighjan: That's from the Premium Season 4 figurines, which we'll highlight in the next article :)
#5 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
@Latiifia: Agreed! Who cares about not having enough space to display them! *reaches out six clawed feet in grasping motion*
#6 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
@Gemmeke: Moonkin! Moonkin! Moonkin! I think if we chant long and loud enough, they will magically appear! :D