World of Warcraft Seventh European Anniversary: Half-Price Sale

#1 - Feb. 3, 2012, 3:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post

In February 2005, World of Warcraft arrived here in Europe. It’s been seven years and Azeroth is still buzzing with excitement! Players have been through incredible trials in dungeons, raids and battlegrounds.

And now, in honor of World of Warcraft’s Seventh Anniversary in Europe, we’re offering the biggest discount ever on the entire WoW game range! From now until February 19, all boxed games and digital upgrades are available at half price, as well as two in-game collectibles. Don’t miss your chance to join in Azeroth’s anniversary celebrations by snagging Wrath of the Lich King for just €10/£7.50 and Cataclysm for only €15/£12.50.

The doors to Ahn’Qiraj have been opened. Onyxia has manipulated mortals and dragons alike. Sargeras has attempted to unleash the Legion upon Azeroth and beyond. The Lich King has vowed to destroy life itself. Armies of elementals have left their realms to conquer our world. The Cataclysm is now upon us and the battle between the Horde and the Alliance is becoming ever fiercer. For seven years, countless horrors have sought to destroy Azeroth and its heroes. But never before have they been confronted by an offer such as this!

Never played World of Warcraft? There has never been a better time to join and become the latest hero in a world filled with orcs, gnomes, dragons, magic, and murlocs! Already a fan? Here’s your chance to upgrade your account or invite friends to take part in the most epic adventure of all time. Visit the Blizzard Store to take advantage of this amazing special offer. You can also benefit from these discounted rates on digital games via your Battle.net account!

In addition, we’re offering two in-game collectibles at half price. Want to travel Azeroth in style? The Celestial Steed will bring you wherever you want to go, for half the cost! Always dreamed of a terrifyingly cute undead companion? Get a Lil’ K.T. pet for a lil’ price!

So come and join the in-game celebrations today — we’ve already put the cherry on the cake!
Happy Seventh Anniversary!

#2 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
@Алертхохо: Considerably less than over 9000! Check out the RU pricing here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/blog/3645682/
#3 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Wow, cool! :D
#4 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
@Grifter: Me too! Gotta catch em... err :)
#5 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
@Zypena: Yeah; I'm all upgraded on my main account... but am eyeing this deal up for my secondary account... hmm :)
#6 - Jan. 19, 2038, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
@Fixxer: Me too!
#7 - Feb. 10, 2012, 10:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I am going to hold a credit card in each of my six claws and buy ALL the digital expansions for half price! *runs off with credit cards at the ready*