Family guild given away by BLIZZ

#1 - Jan. 28, 2012, 6:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you Blizz for giving away our families guild to the only non family member in guild.
Death before honor of hyjal posted a message for all non family or RL firends to leave our guild ; that we were making it an overflow guild for our lowbies &mats.One person had problems finding another guild & out of the goodness of our hearts we chose not to kick him.
My family & rl friends had been so busy leveling & gearing our 85's in the main guild that other than hopping on to put more mats in gb or take some out we hadn't paid it much mind.All during christmas my fiance worked on her lowbie there & noticed that Damp still was in our guild and was kinda shocked. well yesterday she logs back on to put some more items in Gb & discovers she can no longer access bank & that most of our family has been kicked out of the guild. Between us we have 5 accts open for us and our family ; keep in mind we cannot play every toon all the time but we figured it was our family acct and only Family or RL close friend as damp so our Guild was safe.Hahahaha Leave it to blizz . In a time where other ppl are losing their RL homes to evictions blizz has found a way to Evict ppl from their In game homes. Cannot wait to tell my family sorry kids but daddy has lost our home so now you have to go out and play with all the pediphiles in wow that stalk other guilds looking for little kids.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#59 - Feb. 1, 2012, 7 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Given this thread was started 4 days ago, I really don't think anything more needs said on this.