new way to get banned

#1 - Jan. 27, 2012, 11:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
well as most players i play the game way to much, and becuz of being anti social and dont talk to many people in game, ive spent the last few weeks after i hit 81 farming leather and farming fish for my guild.I get a email from blizzard about they think there is activy wrong with my account please log in and verifiy or some crap ( i heard those where scams) so i ignore it. well today i go to log in and im banned.. ive only been playing wow for like 5 months just got a 6mont hcard on my account like 1 week ago and just payed for my full copy of cata....... and ive disputed it 5 times and now they give me this great msg

As this account action has been reviewed multiple times and due response provided, we will no longer discuss the issue under any circumstances.

all becuz i told them they had no proof of me doing so. find it funny how a multi million dollor company bans legit hard working players who play the game right and yet ban them and let all the botters run around scott free all cuz they cant figure out how to stop them nothing but a money market.. if they ban u they get another 80 bucks for u to buy it again plus u start over in game time. and they wonder why the lose so many players to other games. i own ever bnet game they have and those are all i play i guess since this company stopped caring for there players ill take my gaming else where and play other companys games ( the ones who care about there customers and not hide when then called out on being shady) Yal have fun been great playing wow loved the game but im outta..

so players be carefull dont stay logged in to long and farm for more then a hr or 2 or else they just say your a bot. basically what it boils down to they think people dont have patience and they think of all of us as cheaters they just look for a reason and attack. sad part about all this i got my whole family playing in same house and we all new to wow all are accounts where banned within last 72 hrs all with same response 5 accounts just payed for them all last week. only have maybe 10hrs on each account ( no more wow partys for me :D)
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#28 - Jan. 28, 2012, 12:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/27/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Xtremewifey
all becuz i told them they had no proof of me doing so

This would be the biggest logical fallacy in this thread.

We do have proof. If we didn't, your account would not have been actioned. We gave you a reason for your account action, and no, we will not go into detail. The reason we don't is because those who do bot or partake in other unsavory actions will take that information and use it to their advantage. I'm not saying this applies to you; I'm also not saying it doesn't.

If an account is actioned, we have proof. We've provided you the cursory reason. Actions appear to have taken place under your regular play IP that are not permitted. But that is a matter to only be discussed between you and Account Administration - not the forums.