New character models announced tomorrow

#1 - Jan. 19, 2012, 9:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Mark my words, it will happen. Forums crash and silhouettes are different. There was a big twitter tease today for big announcement tomorrow. Look closely at yourselves in armory, its different.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#58 - Jan. 19, 2012, 10:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/19/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Kvöthe
Mark my words, it will happen.

Your words are marked, sir.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#191 - Jan. 20, 2012, 12:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I thought the way I answered this thread would be more obvious than it was, so I want to bum you out now to avoid bumming you out tomorrow.

Forums crash and silhouettes are different.

Nothing about the forums being down and characters being stuck with silhouettes earlier has anything to do with some sort of preparation for an announcement.

There was a big twitter tease today for big announcement tomorrow.

We haven't teased anything on Twitter. Bashiok and I confirmed on our accounts this week that we'd have an update on the status of Diablo III from Jay Wilson going up today (which happened this morning).

I did mention on my feed yesterday that I had just gotten out of a meeting with Greg Street and Cory Stockton (same as every Wednesday), and that they've made a ton of progress on Mists of Pandaria since we last spoke -- the ball is rolling. Cory also echoed my statement on his feed by saying it's rolling very fast now. But... we're not quite ready to reveal our work just yet. Right now we're locking down the plan of action for releasing new information.

I'm confident it's going to be a fun ride. Just sit tight while we plot the course. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#218 - Jan. 20, 2012, 1:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post

He didn't say that, he just said they wouldn't be announced tomorrow :P

Blizzard has already confirmed they are working on new models anyway.

Then why did Bashiok say he was excited for tomorrow?

He said that yesterday evening about today.